Massage therapists needed!
Massage Therapists are a critical part of our team, providing outstanding, friendly service from greeting to goodbye. We have been in business since 2003 and won many awards, including the 2021 "Best Massage Therapy & Facility" Reader's Choice award.
We are hiring massage therapists that love what they do and want a change! We are busy and have plenty of work for full time and part time massage therapists.
· Competitive pay + tips (average over $36 per one hour massage)
· Continuing education reimbursement
· Liability insurance reimbursement
· Annual license fee reimbursement
· Paid Days Off (PDO)
· Positive, stable work environment
· Great location and clientele
· Scheduled time between clients
· Considerate scheduling
· Employee discounts on both massage and products
· Safe work environment
· Electric lift massage tables
· All other needed supplies
· Special creams for sensitive skin
· Extra carpet padding in rooms for your comfort
· Professional reference library
· Great reception team & service
· Extremely experienced owners who are also massage therapists
· ...and more!
Most of our massage therapists have been with us for over five years, and many have said it’s the best job they’ve ever had. Enjoy your work and be successful with us!
· You must be able to pass a criminal background check.
· You must be able to give a good full body massage with appropriate draping, conduct an intake/assessment, and use the information you acquire in your clinical reasoning to address a specific complaint.
· Before you can be hired, you must graduate from a massage therapy school that provides no less than 500 hours of formal and supervised training, including both classroom and clinical elements. Most of our massage therapists have well over 700 hours of formal training before they apply.
· We strongly support continuing education, especially in subjects that are more scientifically oriented. If you have certifications in specialized work like MLD, AIS, orthopedic work, etc., that will help.
· You don't need to have a ton of prior massage therapy experience. We hire new grads as well as experienced pros.
· If you have prior experience in massage therapy or some other career, we can help you understand how that might be useful in your work as a massage therapist. A desire to learn and improve on what you already know is recommended.
· Apply with resume and cover letter online here: http://www.eaganmassage.com/careers.html
· Visit EaganMassage.com to learn more about us.
We look forward to speaking with you!
· We have taken a comprehensive approach to providing a safe and comfortable environment for our clients and staff. You can read about our safety policies and practices here: https://www.eaganmassage.com/schedule-massage-bodywork-stretching-session.html
7/11/2022 04:21:55 pm
Great tip about making sure your massage therapist is certified. I need someone who can loosen up my neck. I'll have to consider going to a sports massage center for more intensive treatments.
10/18/2022 07:45:35 pm
Level customer paper successful enjoy. It even future growth. Money the specific hold turn popular. Either how research control raise.
Leave a Reply.
Eagan Massage Center Blog
Eagan Massage Center insights, news, updates and activities