We are planning ahead for when it is time to reopen Eagan Massage Center. The date has not been set, but we're going to be ready. When you return, we want you to feel safe and comfortable so you can enjoy a great massage experience.
That experience will look different in some ways, and we want to know what safety measures would help you feel safer. Some things we are considering include:
* Clients and therapists wearing masks
* Clients and therapists washing hands
* Sanitizing the rooms after each client
* Therapists wearing gloves
* Waiting in the car and being called in for your appointment to limit exposure in the lobby
* Hand sanitizer stations
* Taking temperature of clients and employees
You will be able to see a more extensive list and give us your feedback soon. We will send an e-mail to the people on our contact list with a link to that survey this coming week, and also post that link on our Facebook page.
Thank you for your support! We look forward to reopening and providing great massage therapy again.