Under Emergency Executive Order 20-04 from Governor Tim Walz, Eagan Massage Center is TEMPORARILY closing our doors starting at 5 pm tomorrow (March 17, 2020).
All appointments scheduled during this time period are cancelled and we are attempting to contact every person affected by this. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
We anticipate that the date of closure will be extended beyond the 27th. If so, we will notify everyone affected as soon as we become aware of the change.
We will update you all as events develop and new information becomes available. We will open again when advised that it is safe to do so.
We have been doing many things to provide a safe environment for all clients, and will continue to follow these policies when we reopen for business. Our top priority is the safety and wellness of all our clients and employees.
Please remain alert for additional updates from the CDC, the WHO, and from the State of Minnesota. We recommend following all guidelines regarding temporary social distancing and sanitary practices.
We look forward to seeing you again. We'll be ready to provide great massages and outstanding customer service once this temporary crisis has passed.
Here are some ways to minimize transmission:
* Wear face mask or cloth covering when in public spaces
* Maintain physical distance of 6+ feet
* Regularly wash your hands with soap and water (30+ seconds each time), use hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available
* Avoid touching your face, especially after touching things that have been touched by others
* Get plenty (7+ hours) of sleep so your immune system is better able to fight off infection
For current information about COVID-19 and best practices to prevent infection, please visit www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
Eagan Massage Center Blog
Eagan Massage Center insights, news, updates and activities